Main content starts here.

Foreign Languages > Chiba International Information Square - To foreign residents - > Chiba Consultation Service for Foreign Residents

Update: October 8, 2021

Chiba Consultation Service for Foreign Residents


Do you have problems in any of the following areas?

Daily Life

Hospitals, school, apartments, birth, drivers licenses, work, etc.

Legal or Social Problems

Visa status, foreigner registration, international marriage, leaving Japan, divorce mediation, etc.

Japanese Customs and Culture

Neighborhood relationships, workplace rules, traditional customs, food, etc.


Transportation, parks, museums, art galleries, Leisure Land, festivals, sports events, etc.

International Exchange

Japanese lessons, international exchange events, etc.

At the Chiba International Center (External link ), The Consultation Service for Foreign Residents is available so that all foreign residents can enjoy a carefree and pleasant life in Chiba Prefecture. An advisor will respond to your questions.
If we don't have the answers, we will consult with a specialist or refer you to a specialist hotline or organization that can help.


Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Korean, Nepalese, Thai, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Hindi

Consultation Hours

Monday–Friday (excluding holidays) 9:00–12:00, 13:00–16:00

Methods of Consultation

Chiba International Center

Tel:043-297-2966 (exclusive advisory number)


To top of this page